Saturday, September 19, 2009
19 September 2009, Rainy.
Another rainy day.. I guess the rain would make people feel moody, but its great to have rain because its super cooling xD Early in the morning, got woken up by the ringing of my house phone.. I guess that it would be my mom, so i called her back using my handphone cos i was lazy to walk to the living room, i was still in dreamland then -.- I went to open the door for my mom cos she didnt bring the keys out zzz. Then i was somehow forced to wake up. Had wonton noodles for breakfast, then watched 1hr of television while having breakfast, then went to do some homework. Long weekend rocks xD more time to study for exams!
I kind of planned out what i wanted to do for this long weekend and subsequent weeks to come to prepare for end of year exams. I wished i started earlier but im glad i started revising earlier than mid years, so im happy ^^ i guess the days ahead would be super busy with all the revision and note making thingy.. Im most worried for physics and geography =(
Im gonna make good use of this long weekend. 12 more days to the start of eoys, and 28 more days to the end of eoys. Time is passing real fast man.. Now's my entertainment time, then followed by tuition and then some note making for SS before my favourite show boys over flowers! Feeling pretty motivated eh. Its so weird, suddenly feel like this zzz. Its getting really stressful lately, im scared i cant finish studying on time, im scared i cant hit at least 60% for my overall, im scared that my parents will be unhappy with my results and cancel the SCV.. Why.. But i will work hard! Because they promised me if i can get at least an improvement from mid years, im aiming for 63%, they will allow me to learn dance! I want to pass at least 6 subjects, because i dont wanna go pump or get retained.. For physics, i just hope for a pass and i'll be really happy. Because my physics sucks.. Then during the december holidays im gonna buck up on my physics and all the other subjects. I think i have to be studying during the 2 months holidays, but i dont mind xD studying, here i come!
2:02 PM