Saturday, January 24, 2009
Later going to have tuition before going for reunion dinner, but lol i'm already feeling a little tired before tuition even starts.. Argh at this rate sure die! I think i waste lots of times during weekends, watching show and surfing net, like never study. I'll try to find motivation to study soon okay.. I will, soon, quite soon =D Just let me rest awhile these days and take a breather before hectic school life is going to begin after the Chinese New Year holidays.Talking about Chinese New Year, suddenly i have this nostalgic feeling about going into a new year, but yet i am looking forward to it. What's the problem with me man.. Haha anyway that's just some thoughts of mine.. My vocab and phrasing become very noob recently, cos i haven't blogged so often for some time already, losing my touch.. So during my free time i must blog more often to improve. And english lesson rocks la, sometimes can even to com lab to blog and all that. Of cos, that's to improve our english and not go there and slack. I find english more interesting than last time, most probably cos of the teacher =D Will try to blog later before reunion dinner, if i manage to bring my laptop there..Cya later~
2:11 PM